Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Getting Off the Ground

Let's see how well this goes and if I can keep my bum in gear to write!

I'm not really sure what to say, I've never done a blog before. I guess ultimately I want to inspire others to live healthy, happy, and positive lives.

I suppose I should say something about myself? I'm an artist (well, my degree is in art anyway...) and I am married to an engineer. Opposites attract right? I have a very nice little horse named Buddy that was recently retired and a big dog named Sato that I have had for years named.

I am on a weight loss journey right now. Seems I've gained quite a bit out of college and during my few years of marriage! I want to lose 20-25 pounds total. I have currently lost about 3 pounds using a calorie tracker. It's been a slow loss as I seem to lack self control (I just LOVE food), but slow and steady wins the race, right?

I hope this will be a good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment